2021 Tariff and Site Rules
We plan to reopen the campsite for self contained motorhomes and caravans 30th April 2021
|Pitch price per night (including electric, two people)||£25.00|
|Each extra person (in addition to the two included)||£8.00|
There is no additional charge for awnings and up to two dogs
Terms and Conditions
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
- You must not come to Faichemard Farm if you have been, or suspect you have been, exposed to the virus, contacted by a Test and Trace/Protect team or you develop symptoms, and must therefore self-isolate at home.
- You must not travel to Faichemard Farm if you are coming from an area which has local restrictions in place.
- If you show any signs of having the virus during your stay (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change in sense of taste and smell) you must immediately self-isolate to minimise any risk of transmission, and request a test. If the test is positive you must let us know and immediately return home. You will not be permitted to self-isolate at Faichemard Farm.
- You must inform us if you develop symptoms within 14 days of leaving the site.
- Your stay with us is subject to local lockdown measures and may be cancelled with no notice.
- Scottish Government social distancing guidance must be adhered to on site. https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-phase-3-staying-safe-and-protecting-others/pages/seeing-friends-and-family/
- Toilets and shower blocks will remain closed this season. We will be unable to accommodate campervans without integral toilet and water facilities or any campers with tents. Any guests who arrive without their own facilities will be asked to leave.
- Grey/Black waste disposal and water filling points are available for residents only.
- Laundry access by appointment only for guests staying 3 nights or more.
Full payment is required prior to 5pm on the day before arrival to aid contactless check-in. In the absence of contact with the site on the day before arrival the booking will be cancelled.
Entry to site
Arrivals are from 3pm-8pm and all pitches must be vacated by 10am. This is to help minimise traffic congestion on the access road an allow time for cleaning.