2023 Tariff and Terms and Conditions
We are now able to accept bookings for motorhomes, caravans and tents for a minimum of 2 nights
Our 2023 Season runs from Friday April 7th to Saturday October 7th (last bookable night is 6th Oct)
Please note the site is closed from Friday 30th June – Saturday 8th July inclusive
|Hardstanding Pitch price per night (including 10A electric, two people)||£30.00|
|Grass Pitch price per night (no electric, two people)||£25.00|
|Each extra person (in addition to the two included)||£12.00|
|Hardstanding Pitch price per night (including 10A electric, one person)||£25.00|
|Grass Pitch price per night (no electric, one person)||£15.00|
There is no additional charge for awnings and up to two dogs
Terms and Conditions
- Age Restrictions: All of our guests are required to be 18 or over. No infants or children are permitted.
- Group Bookings: Groups of more than 4 people are not permitted. Bookings made for multiple parties to avoid this restriction are not permitted.
- Bookings: A deposit of the first night stay is payable on booking, the remainder to be paid 4 weeks before arrival. For bookings made less than 4 weeks before the arrival date requested, the total amount of the booking fee is payable, including the deposit. The first night deposit is non-refundable. Once a Booking Form and Deposit have been received, the booking is made secure. Without being in receipt of a deposit your booking can only be treated as a ‘provisional booking’, and is not secured. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Conditions of booking: Every effort will be made to allocate guests a pitch of their choice, however, it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of specific pitch numbers. Should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee the same pitch will be available.
- Cancellation: If changes are made by the government, such as resuming lockdown, and your booking has to be cancelled we will offer a full refund when available or move your booking to a later date.
If your plans change and you request to come on a different date then we will always try to accommodate your change, but we cannot guarantee that your request can be met. In the event of a cancellation the one night deposit is non-refundable. Refunds of payments, minus the amount of your deposit, can be made up to 14 days before your date of arrival. Should part of the booking be cancelled on arrival or throughout the duration of the stay, for any reason including weather conditions or failure of equipment, the guest will be charged the full amount of the booking. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance that includes cancellation expenses.
- Illness: Do not travel if you feel unwell and please remember to follow the Government guidance and do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any Covid symptoms. If you or anyone in your household has any of the symptoms, stay at home, isolate and do not travel.
- Touring pitches: We are a touring site so cannot accommodate those wishing to stay for residential or employment purposes.
- Entry to site: Arrivals are from 2pm-8pm and all pitches must be vacated by 11am. This is to help minimise traffic congestion and to allow time for cleaning.
- Toilet and Shower Facilities: Our toilet and shower facilities are open however we still recommend you use your own facilities as much as possible. Our facilities will close for cleaning between 11.30am-1pm. No access will be permitted during this time.
- All visitors to Faichemard Farm should conduct themselves in an orderly and courteous manner. The management reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any person(s) acting in a manner deemed detrimental to the enjoyment of any other person(s). In such circumstances no refund will be given.
- Occasionally circumstance arise over which we have no control making it necessary to alter, remove or delete facilities or amenities without prior notice.
- Government Guidance: Rules implemented by the government remain while you are on site, these may change regularly. It is important that you keep yourself updated on the latest measures.
- Liability: Anyone defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the Park faces immediate eviction and prosecution. All Park guests will be responsible for, and charged for, any damage/loss caused by themselves or their visitors to any Park facility or other resident’s property. Your personal belongings, vehicles, vans and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Faichemard Farm or its staff will not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person in the Park. Customers must ensure that their property is secured and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality.
- The speed limit on site is 10mph.